"Photography takes an instant out of time, altering life by holding it still." Dorothea Lange

Friday, January 7, 2011

New Projects for the New Year

I've been thinking a lot about photography and I've realized something. This is the first hobby that I've taken up that I have thought to myself, "I want to be the best." And I don't mean the best in the world, but the best that I can be. So this year I have a few projects to help me improve.

Project #1- I regularly follow Pioneer Woman Photography and found a post for MCP actions 52 Week challenge. One picture a week, she provides the topic. Not only will I be taking pictures for submission, but there will be hundreds of other talented photographers who's work I can peruse and learn from.

Project #2- One tips/tools post a week. This will keep me striving to learn things to share!

I'm very excited about these goals and can't wait to look through my pictures of 2011 and see some serious improvement in myself.

No comments: